Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A tad excited!!!!

ˇ

When my food blogging obsession and prop buying sprees started I had no idea where it was going to lead. When I bought my first 'proper' camera last summer I just fell in love with it. My kids think they are professional models at this stage I take their photo so often! My love of food has turned into a love of photography and I am enjoying learning lots of little tips to make my photos more interesting. I have just set up a new facebook business page and I would love if you had a moment to click and like! 

http://www.facebook.com/PaulaRyanPhotography

Thanks so much everyone!! 


2 comments:

  1. I went and liked you :) Loads of luck with it, but don't forget to throw us an old recipe now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am off to like your page now. Halle is holding one of my all time favourite children's books. We still quote it here! Best of luck Paula xx

    ReplyDelete