Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mincemeat crumble cake!


Delicious little juicy satsumas.
Satsumas and cinnamon are one of my favourite Christmas flavour combinations. A mere whiff of some cinnamon and I am transported back to my childhood. Open fires, Christmas pudding and lots of paper decorations all spring to mind. This weekend my house will be transformed into a Christmas haven and the excitement will start to build about the arrival of the man in red. Am almost as excited as the children, this is most definitely my favourite time of the year! I came across this recipe online and can guarantee it is delicious, even more so if you use your own homemade mincemeat.


I sprinkled the top of my crumble cake with some icing sugar and the zest of a satsuma, delicious! I have a brand shiny new posh oven and this was the first thing that I made in it! Am looking forward to baking and sharing some more Christmas treats with you this month!

Nollaig Shona duit!

Do ye like me new cake stand?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nollaig, this looks delicious!
    Are those satsumas from your garden?

    ReplyDelete